Please request your FREE Home Market Analysis below
**NOTE: If you have not registered yet for an account on our maps, you will be asked to create an account before your request can be sent to us.
Follow these simple steps to get your free report:
1. Click the "Green" Value icon button on the lower right side of the map below.
2. Enter the street address for the home you want a report on.
3. Click the "OK" button.
4. Confirm your address is correct and click "Request CMA"
5. Click the "YES" button if you approve to have us generate the report for you.
6. You're done. Now we will be in touch shortly with your free market report.
[spatialmatch_map id=11 width=92% height=630]
What is a (CMA) comparative market analysis?
A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is an evaluation of similar, recently sold homes (called comparables or comps) that are near a home or homes that you want to buy or sell. Buyers, sellers, or real estate agents perform a CMA report to establish and find a fair price range for the home the report is created for. The price range from the CMA can then be used as a guide to be used for establishing an offer price or a listing price.
Basically, performing a CMA involves finding the homes that are similar to the home under consideration, and creating an in-depth comparison of its size, age, location, and features of the home. It all comes down to one question: compared to other, comparable homes in this area, how much is this home worth? Answering that question involves looking at a fair amount of data on other homes in the current market.
The process for doing a comparative market analysis includes:
Defining criteria for selecting comparables in close range to the home
- Determine a list of quality comparables
- Evaluate the comparables within close range to the home
- Adjust comparable values for differences in size, condition, location, amenities, etc
- Estimate the ideal value of your target home based off the findings